Fusion3 EDGE 3D Printer
MEET EDGE: THE SERIOUS 3D PRINTER FOR YOUR SERIOUS APPLICATION
Large build volume
High temperature materials
Fiber-filled material ready
150+ material options
Made in the USA
In the real world, some problems are bigger than a typical 3D printer’s bed.
EDGE enables you to tackle large projects with ease, by printing large parts in one (or fewer) pieces or printing multiple smaller parts at once.
- 14.5″x14.5″x13.5″ (367x367x342mm) build volume
- Largest horizontal build area in its class
- Still fits through a standard (36″) doorway
HIGH-TEMPERATURE MATERIALS…SO HOT RIGHT NOW
High-performance thermoplastics are one of the keys to enabling 3D printers to solve more problems in your business. These engineering-grade materials can be challenging for consumer 3D printers to print because they require higher temperatures and better control over the build environment.
EDGE delivers unparalleled performance with materials such as ABS, PC, ASA, and Nylons thanks to it’s ability to reach the correct temperatures for these materials
- 315C print head
- 145C bed
- Fully enclosed build chamber with controlled airflow through filter
- Optional chamber heater (max chamber temp 70c)
Our favorite high-temperature materials include:
- Pure polycarbonate (Tg 140C) (“easy print” variants mixed with other plastics need not apply)
- PC-PBT (Tg 120C)
- ABS (Tg 105C)
- ASA (Tg 100C)
FIBER-FILLED COMPATIBILITY COMES STANDARD
Out of the box, EDGE is capable of printing carbon fiber, glass fiber, & kevlar-filled variants of all materials.
- 0.6, 0.8mm nozzle size options for more reliable printing with high fiber content
- ANVIL print head tubes are low cost, easy to replace if damaged
- ANVIL tubes are abrasive resistant
- Build volume components are precision milled metal that can withstand high temperatures
THE RIGHT MATERIAL FOR EVERY JOB
Years ago, Fusion3 set a new standard for 3D printers by pioneering the concept of open but curated materials. That philosophy continues to this day.
Our open materials philosophy means:
- You don’t need to buy filament from Fusion3
- The lowest possible cost for you
- Maximum material options
- Settings for each material developed by Fusion3 for out-of-the-box compatibility and trouble-free printing
Maximum options = you can pick the right material for your specific application.
FLEXIBLE & CONFIGURABLE
EDGE is a powerful general-purpose tool with a plethora of configurations and options so you can configure it to solve your business’s 3D printing needs.
- 3 print head sizes (0.4, 0.6, 0.8mm)
- Optional magnetic bed system & swappable/removable print surfaces
- Secure variant (no radios) for classified/secure locations
- Stack light for status-at-a-glance
- Filament bay drier
- Chamber heater
- Rolling cart
- Standalone filament dryer oven option
SECURITY IN AN INSECURE WORLD
The world isn’t getting any easier to navigate in terms of infosec, intellectual property management, and digital threats from state and nonstate actors. EDGE is designed with your business, government, or military security needs in mind:
- Made in USA
- Section 889 compliant
- TAA compliant
- “Secure” variant with no radios & USB lock
- Software does not “phone home” or required internet connection
- Local network connection is optional
COMFORTABLE IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
EDGE is equally at home on the machine shop floor or in your office.
- Fully enclosed to control heat, fumes, smell, protection from hot surfaces & moving components, & protect the build environment from dust.
- Door interlock automatically pauses print if door is opened.
- Optional HEPA + carbon filter for print chamber exhaust.
- 37.5 dB during operation